- March 5, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Loans
Ushirika Advance is given to registered and established institutions/organizations (schools, churches, other cooperative societies, welfare associations, etc.).
- Minutes for the resolution authorizing borrowing from the SACCO
- Completed Loan Application form
- Copy of National ID of the signatories.
- Copy of Pin No. of the signatories
- Forwarding/Introductory letters from the relevant ministries/authorities
- Copy of business license/registration certificate
- Copy of the current Bank/Sacco statements
- Active running account for six months.
- CRB report from a registered bureau.
- Copy of latest final books of accounting.